[Videolib] Looking for two films for course on Spanish

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Thu, 28 Oct 2004 12:12:31 +0200

Dear Eric,

1. El Maestro de Esgrima
no entry in WorldCat, available from Spain via this mail order shop
(DVD, no English subtitles, PAL, region code 2):

This film has been available in the US on video with the title The
Fencing Master but now OOP:
You might contact http://www.facets.org for a rental copy.

There is a used copy available from the UK (VHS/PAL with English

The same British edition is available from Germany
(please insert FENCING MASTER, search, than use ADVANCED SEARCH, and
click on "Available TO (!) the US)

2. Cachito
has been published in Spain/1996 on VHS/PAL, but is no longer available
(1 entry in WorldCat which is this European edition from Spain).

With kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat
Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin