[Videolib] Looking for two films for course on Spanish

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Thu, 28 Oct 2004 12:12:31 +0200

Dear Eric,

1. El Maestro de Esgrima
no entry in WorldCat, available from Spain via this mail order shop
(DVD, no English subtitles, PAL, region code 2):
http://www.dvdgo.com/product~catgid~19~list~14~prodid~108323~typeproduct~1~dvd~El+Maestro+de+Esgrima.htm

This film has been available in the US on video with the title The
Fencing Master but now OOP:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/6304756356/imdb-adbox/102-8510967-7835349
You might contact http://www.facets.org for a rental copy.

There is a used copy available from the UK (VHS/PAL with English
subtitles)
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00004CNWO/imdb-uk/026-5578784-6058044

The same British edition is available from Germany
http://dvd.ebay.com/
(please insert FENCING MASTER, search, than use ADVANCED SEARCH, and
click on "Available TO (!) the US)

2. Cachito
has been published in Spain/1996 on VHS/PAL, but is no longer available
(1 entry in WorldCat which is this European edition from Spain).

With kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat
Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin
http://www.zlb.de/index.html