[Videolib] Congratulations To All

mmay (mmay@wesleyan.edu)
Thu, 21 Oct 2004 17:31:30 -0400

And congrats from the Phillies fans, too! The cats & I did a victory dance
around the living room.

Margery (loyal Phillies fan since I discovered baseball in 1950, the same
year the Yankees crushed the Phils 4-0 in the World Series)

At 03:46 PM 10/21/2004 -0400, you wrote:
> [...]

Margery L. May
Acquisitions Administrator
Wesleyan University Library
Acquisitions Department