[Videolib] Informal poll

Kathleen Martin (kmartin@gvpl.ca)
Thu, 21 Oct 2004 14:08:12 -0700 (PDT)

We have purchased the very inexpensive Disc-go-pod and are resurfacing our
scratched items. However it is far more time consuming than anticipated
so we are keeping statistics to determine if it is actually more cost
effective to send items out for repair as we were doing previously.

Kathleen Martin
Co-ordinator of Community Services
Greater Victoria Public Library
Victoria, B.C.