[Videolib] Downloading video from the Web

Thu, 21 Oct 2004 09:39:55 -0700

Hi

If the clips are streamed (as is the case with the Kerry stuff), you can't
simply "right-click" and "save as" ... in other words, you can't simply
download them without using specialized software. There are a number of
fairly inexpensive software packages such as StreamBox that can help you
pull this off.

gary