[Videolib] "le gone du chaaba"

susanna eng (susannae@usc.edu)
Fri, 15 Oct 2004 13:00:11 -0700

I talked to the good folks at California Newsreel, and they do not
distribute this film any longer. Does anyone have any other suggestions
where I might try? (I also tried KINO and they didn't have it). I'd be
perfectly content to purchase a vhs copy, but would still rather it not
be PAL.

Susanna.

--
Susanna Eng
Assistant Instructional Services Coordinator