[Videolib] Dot and the Line

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Fri, 15 Oct 2004 16:33:24 +0200

Dear Michael,

there was an answer to this question on amia-l in June this year
http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/byform/mailing-lists/amia-l/2004/06/msg00192.html

"But I am delighted to tell you that I learned this week that "TD & TL"
is
currently being prepared for sale on DVD, as a companion to the release
of
Chuck Jones' film adaptation of Norton Juster's book "The Phantom
Tollbooth" (Mr. Juster was also the author "The Dot and The Line").

No more waiting, VCR at the ready, for The Cartoon Network to
re-broadcast
"The Dot and The Line"--just wait a few months and look for "The Phantom
Tollbooth" on DVD."

with kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat
Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin