[Videolib] Non video question re: MP3

Carol Dunn (dunn@findlaylibrary.org)
Thu, 14 Oct 2004 09:23:10 -0400

206 Broadway
Findlay, Ohio 45840

-----Original Message-----
From: Karen_Fischer@freenet.richland.oh.us
[mailto:Karen_Fischer@freenet.richland.oh.us]
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2004 5:07 PM
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] Non video question re: MP3

*This message was sent using a trial version of CommuniGate(tm) SMTP*
*This message was sent using a trial version of CommuniGate(tm) FC Gateway*
Hi,
Our library has yet to purchase any MP3 audiobooks but it is being
considered There is conflicting opinion about how many people, who use
audiobooks, actually have MP3 technology on their listening devices.
Could I get some feedback to pass onto the audiobook buyer?
Thanks.
Karen Fischer
AV Librarian
Mansfield Richland County Public Library
Mansfield, OH