[Videolib] hotel des invalides

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Wed, 13 Oct 2004 18:15:18 +0200

Dear Arleen, dear Jessica,

this title has not yet been published on video in France. The French
National Library http://catalogue.bnf.fr/ which holds depositary copies
of all videos published since 1986 in France owns only an S-VHS video
copy probably made from the 35 mm film copy.

Rights owner of HOTEL DES INVALIDES is as far as I know CNC
http://www.cnc.fr/
The film has been produced by "Forces et Voix de France" in 1952 and
distributed by the CNC at that time. I suppose there is no video copy
available and everyone who wants this film has to contact the CNC.

With kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat
Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin
http://www.zlb.de/index.html