[Videolib] labeling of PAL format media

Hansen, Elizabeth H. (ehhan@conncoll.edu)
Fri, 8 Oct 2004 11:10:43 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephanie Davis-Kahl [mailto:sdaviska@iwu.edu]=20
Sent: Thursday, October 07, 2004 5:29 PM
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] labeling of PAL format media
=20
Hello all,
=20
My library recently purchased equipment to view PAL formatted media, and
the orders for movies in PAL format are coming in pretty quickly (which
is great, faculty are very excited). Our videos and DVDs are integrated
into our stacks, shelved by LC call number with related books and
journals. What kind of labeling have people used to alert users that
the item they're holding is in PAL format and won't work in their
personal VCR/DVD player (for example)?
=20
Thanks!
Stephanie