[Videolib] Disc skins for playing side?

Mercure, Jeanette (JMercure@newington.lib.ct.us)
Mon, 4 Oct 2004 14:10:44 -0400

I got a free sample from one of the manufacturers and put it on 1 of our
DVDs. We have never heard of any problems with it from patrons and it
has been circulating for several months now. The cost to do this to
each of our DVDs would probably be prohibitive though.
Jeanette Mercure
Newington Library, CT

-----Original Message-----
From: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Jaeschke,
Myles
Sent: Saturday, October 02, 2004 12:07 PM
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] Disc skins for playing side?
=09

Hi all-

=20

Is anyone currently using those transparent protection films
that cling on to the playing side of a disc? One brand is DVfender or
CDfender. I already have some thoughts on the product but I would like
to know if anybody else is using them or has experience with them.=20

=20

Best,
Myles Jaeschke

=20

Tulsa City-County Library

=20

The information contained in this electronic message may be confidential an=
d/or privileged. If you received this in error, please inform the sender a=
nd remove any record of this message. Please note that messages to or from=
the Town of Newington may be subject to Freedom of Information statutes an=
d regulations.
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...