[Videolib] Who the HELL is Cheryl Joyce and Why is

LeeAnne Krause (LLKRAUSE@gwm.sc.edu)
Fri, 01 Oct 2004 08:51:58 -0400

or check your e-mail remotely or have someone else check it INSTEAD of
putting an automatic response on your e-mail. Frankly, many people find
those annoying anyway.
LLK

LeeAnne L. Krause, Manager
Educational Films Collection
University of South Carolina
803-777-0322

>>> mmay@wesleyan.edu 9/30/2004 2:03:15 PM >>>
Okay, now I'm scared. ;-)

I'm going away for a week (ahhhhhhhhhhh) before too long, and I have
lost
instructions for how to suspend myself from the list for the duration.
Do
I just unsubscribe on the web site & then subscribe again when I
return?

Thanks!

MM (I really, really need a vacation)

At 09:19 AM 9/30/2004 -0700, you wrote:
>You will all be overjoyed, I'm sure, to know that I have temporarily
>removed our friend Cheryl from the list (serves her right for going on

>vacation).
>
>Gary
>

>Gary Handman
>Director
>Media Resources Center
>Moffitt Library
>UC Berkeley
>ghandman@library.berkeley.edu
>http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/MRC
>
>****
>
>"Movies are poems, a holy bible, the great mother of us."
> --Ted Berrigan

Margery L. May
Acquisitions Administrator
Wesleyan University Library