[Videolib] First Run/Icarus Films

Jaeschke, Myles (mjaesch@tulsalibrary.org)
Thu, 30 Sep 2004 12:29:40 -0500

Jon,

Would you consider this "experiment" a success or a failure? I too took
advantage and appreciated the offer. I think we will have wait until
next week for an answer though due to NMM.

Best,
Myles

-----Original Message-----
From: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Tova Aragon
Sent: Friday, September 24, 2004 4:03 PM
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] First Run/Icarus Films

I took advantage of the generous one time offer made to libraries to set
our
own pricing. Just wanted to give a public thank you. It did give me a
chance to purchase films that I couldn't afford and allowed me to
broaden my
collection.

I am curious how the challenge worked out and did not keep the original
posting. Would appreciate any information.

Thank you,

Tova Aragon
Adult Services Lead Librarian
Fort Collins Public Library