[Videolib] INSIGHT MEDIA VIDEOS ON GEOGRAPHY

Thu, 30 Sep 2004 08:38:06 -0700

Jessica

I think when it comes to discussions about the quality and performance of
individual producers or distributors on this list, we need to exercise a
fair amount of caution and restraint.

However, facts are facts.

There have been lengthy discussions in the past about Insight Media's
...uh...creative pricing (for e.g. charging $89 for the Dustin Hoffman
"Death of a Salesman", available on amazon for $19.95)

gary