[Videolib] DVD's 2, etc.

Brigid Duffy (bduffy@sfsu.edu)
Thu, 23 Sep 2004 12:40:53 -0700

We also bought this one; it also shows how a video signal is made, tape
composition, deterioration factors - I haven't seen this myself but if
the Cinema Department is willing to recommend a program on video, it
must be fairly good. $35 plus $9 shipping in the US. Phone number for
BAVC is (415) 861-3282.

Brigid Duffy
Audio Visual/ITV Center
San Francisco State University