[Videolib] RE: Video cases (was Mundane Search)

Bergman, Barbara J (barbara.bergman@mnsu.edu)
Thu, 23 Sep 2004 13:20:33 -0500

I've always been fond of the Express Case available from Specialty Store

In my opinion they're made of a better quality plastic and the flap
opens/closes better than others that I've tried.

-----Original Message-----
From: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Mark W. Kopp
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2004 9:38 AM
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] Mundane Search

Aside from polylinecorp, any suggestions for VHS tape cases?

I want full sleeves, bi-directional hubs (tape goes in either way),
clear, and a 2 to 3 thousand year lifespan (I'll settle for SLIGHTLY
shorter, if the warranty is in writing).

I won't need Mickey mouse imprinted on them...I'll stamp them
myself...just kidding...

I'm looking for about 1000 tape cases.

Thanks in advance,

Videolib mailing list