[Videolib] Basta!

Syp, Marc P. (MSyp@SLPL.LIB.MO.US)
Wed, 22 Sep 2004 17:34:11 -0500

When I started here, I did an inventory of our equipment and found a
beautiful pristine professional Panasonic VHS camcorder with a hardshell
carrying case... anyone want to buy it? :-)

Thanks,
Marc Syp
Supervisor, Film Library
St. Louis Public Library
314.206.6704

-----Original Message-----
From: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu]On Behalf Of Jerry Notaro
Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 2004 3:46 PM
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] Basta!

Try to find a VHS camcorder anywhere. That will tell you where we are
headed, and how quickly.

Jerry

sorry Gary I was not belittling it but just the idea the VCRs were somehow
obsolete
or unavailable. I finally had to give mine up after 17 years, a lovely old
TOP LOADING model
I STILL have the 17 year TV it came with and the remote is LITERALLY being
held together with tape

I am a PROUD luddite