[Videolib] Holy Ghost People

Meghann R Matwichuk (mtwchk@UDel.Edu)
Wed, 22 Sep 2004 16:44:55 -0400 (EDT)

Well, Dead Birds, another old CRM title right on our shelves next to Holy
Ghost People, has just been released on DVD by Documentary Educational
Resources. So perhaps there is a glimmer of hope in that...

Interestingly enough, our vhs copy hasn't circulated since '95. Dead
Birds, on the other hand, makes the rounds at least every semester... Who
knows?

Best,
Meghann R. Matwichuk
Instructional Media Department