[Videolib] WARNING: Non-copyright question :WARNING

Bergman, Barbara J (barbara.bergman@mnsu.edu)
Wed, 22 Sep 2004 14:17:53 -0500

I see that Marc is already taking advantage of the grant opportunity
through National Video Resources for the Human Rights video-discussion
series, but thought I'd put in a plug for all their programs, for other
readers who might be looking at this thread with interest.

If you'd like to do some educational video programming without having to
pick the videos yourself, NVR has several video discussion series that
they have put together. All you have to do is find a knowledgable
facilitator to present the materials.

NVR has grant money available for their current project, but the
previous series can also be purchased. Once you've identified some
money sources, I should think that you'd have success by being able to
say, "Here's a program that NVR has put together. I need X dollars to
purchase this package and pay an honorarium."

See
www.nvr.org

Good luck,
Barb