[Videolib] Holy Ghost People

Darby Orcutt (Darby_Orcutt@ncsu.edu)
Wed, 22 Sep 2004 14:36:42 -0400

Dave,
I have had an eye out for this title for years. At NCSU, we are down to our
last two working VHS copies. Faculty screen this constantly (I show a lengthy clip
myself to my World Religions students every semester). Perhaps there's a vendor on
this list that will investigate bringing it back? From conversations with
colleagues elsewhere, I suspect it's one of the most used out of print films in
most academic collections. Please let me know if you hear anything.
Best,
Darby Orcutt
Collection Manager for the Humanities
North Carolina State University Libraries