[Videolib] Holy Ghost People

Marilyn Huntley (mhuntley@hamilton.edu)
Wed, 22 Sep 2004 13:10:42 -0400

If anyone has an answer for Dave, please post it on the list. I was just
asked yesterday to find a source for this same title. Thanks.
Marilyn Huntley

At 11:27 AM 9/22/2004, you wrote:

>Hi:
> In our library's collection we have a title called "Holy Ghost People"
>originally purchased from CRM films. A faculty member wants to purchase
>it for
>himself. It is "a report on the religious fervor of a small Pentecostal
>congregation in West Virginia whose fundamentalist philosophy encourages the
>biblical teaching of speaking in tongues and handling serpents."
> I called CRM films and it has been withdrawn from their
> offerings. Does
>anyone know if the title is out there for purchase and who is offering it?
> Feel free to reply to the list.
>
> Dave Ofiara
> Reference and Media Librarian
> Adirondack Community College
> Queensbury, New York 12804
> e-mail: ofiarad@sunyacc.edu

Marilyn B. Huntley, Audiovisual Assistant:
Film scheduling, rentals/licensing & previews
A-V Classroom Services, 408 C. A. Johnson Hall
Hamilton College, 198 College Hill Rd., Clinton, NY 13323
Phone 315-859-4120; Fax 315-859-4687
e-mail mhuntley@hamilton.edu

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...