[Videolib] Question on Site license agreement - ABC News

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Fri, 17 Sep 2004 13:29:31 -0400

Ok I should NOT fall for this but one last response
OF COURSE COPYRIGHT IS A MONOPLY , people who create ( or pay others to
create)
a UNIQUE piece of work ARE THE OWNERS of this work. We can argue whether 95
years
is an unfair amount of time to protect Mickey Mouse but if a person writes
a book, or a company makes a film IT IS THEIRS. They can charge what they
want for it and you don't have to buy it or see it if you don't think the
price is fair.=20
Congratulations Jed you are the first person that every made me side with
Disney
on a copyright question
( No Dennis this DOES not mean I am going to root for the Mets, some things
are
forever)

Jessica
--=20