[Videolib] Night and Fog

Marilyn Huntley (mhuntley@hamilton.edu)
Thu, 16 Sep 2004 15:04:16 -0400

Hello Rhonda,
Here's the information I have for Janus Films:
CRITERION COLLECTION/JANUS FILMS
210 E. 52nd St., 5th Floor
New York, NY 10022
212-756-8822
Sarah Finklea, x335
fax 212-756-8850

I just talked with Sarah this afternoon, and she said my purchase order
should be sent to:
JANUS FILMS
250 E. Hartsdale Ave., Suite 42
Hartsdale, NY 10530
Attn: Merrill

At 01:35 PM 9/16/2004, you wrote:
>I am trying to acquire a public performance license to show the DVD we
>have of NIGHT AND FOG for a public, no admission charged, showing. I
>think Janus Films holds the rights to this film but I don't know how to
>contact them. Does anybody have any information on this?
>
>Rhonda Pancoe
>Media Acquisitions Coordinator
>Media & Instructional Technology
>SB-8 McGregory Hall
>Colgate University
>Hamilton, NY 13346
>Phone: 315-228-7858
>Fax: 315-228-7725
>Email: RPancoe@Mail.Colgate.Edu

Marilyn B. Huntley, Audiovisual Assistant:
Film scheduling, rentals/licensing & previews
A-V Classroom Services, 408 C. A. Johnson Hall
Hamilton College, 198 College Hill Rd., Clinton, NY 13323
Phone 315-859-4120; Fax 315-859-4687
e-mail mhuntley@hamilton.edu

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...