[Videolib] DVD/CD Construction diagrams

Meghann R Matwichuk (mtwchk@UDel.Edu)
Thu, 16 Sep 2004 15:12:23 -0400 (EDT)

I don't know of anything online by way of DVD/CD diagrams off the top of
my head, but a great print source would be:

How Computers Work, 6 ed. by Ron White
copyright 2002 by Que Corporation

In the chapter on optical storage, there is a great color diagram of a DVD
(pp. 160-1). There is also information on CD-RW, DVD-RAM, and CD-Rs.
Might be helpful...

Best,

Meghann R. Matwichuk
Instructional Media Department