[Videolib] Collection Development Assessment

Wed, 15 Sep 2004 14:05:14 -0500

Hi Jim,
=20
I don't know many men with the name Monique, but okay. =20
=20
I have read both Gary's and your book, and I do have a CD policy. But
again, I think my initial request has been blown out of proportion.
=20
So let me re-phrase the query. If any of you have conducted an
assessment of your collection--for whatever purpose--would you be so
kind as to share your questions/criteria. That's the bottom line of the
initial query.
=20
Thank goodness we have this listserv to ask questions and voice our
opinions. Having said that, thank you so much for providing me with
your criteria at the end of this e-mail. I look forward to others
responding as well. =20
=20
Monique
=20