[Videolib] Vernon, Florida

Meghann R Matwichuk (mtwchk@UDel.Edu)
Tue, 14 Sep 2004 20:13:55 -0400 (EDT)

Hello Marc,

At the 5th Annual Overlooked Film Fest this past spring in Champaign, IL,
Roger Ebert screened Morris' film Gates of Heaven. In the Q&A session
after the film, the question of "when are your early films coming out on
dvd?" came up. His answer was that there is a project 'in the works' to
bring Vernon, FL, Gates of Heaven, and The Thin Blue Line out as a set
sometime this winter. Fingers crossed that this works out...

Meghann R. Matwichuk
Instructional Media Department
Morris Library
University of Delaware