[Videolib] Direct Cinema -- Home Video

Pat Shufeldt (pashuf@charter.net)
Tue, 07 Sep 2004 15:14:05 -0400

Path of least resistence is to order their films for the public
library from another supplier who doesn't balk at selling without the
unneeded public performance rights. My public library has purchased
some of this company's films through Midwest Tapes. Amazon.com also
carries a number of them.

While this doesn't deal directly with the issue of the company's
refusal to sell to the public library at home video prices, it does
get around making personal purchases of copies intended for the
library.

Pat Shufeldt
Greenville, SC
pashuf@charter.net