[Videolib] VHS VIDEO CASSETTE SHELLS

Schmitt, Mike (schmittm@uwgb.edu)
Tue, 7 Sep 2004 11:22:54 -0500

There are few vendors for small quantities. I used to order them by the
pallett for duplication. If you are talking 10-20 you can always buy
blank T-120's and simply remove the tape. I only pay $1.00 for blank
TDK T-120's. It might be the least expensive method if the quantity is
low. If you need large numbers send me an e-mail and perhaps I can get
300-500 of them for you.

Mike Schmitt
UW-Green Bay
schmittm@uwgb.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Chris
McNevins
Sent: Tuesday, September 07, 2004 10:30 AM
To: VIDEOLIB (E-mail)
Subject: [Videolib] VHS VIDEO CASSETTE SHELLS

Folks,

Does anyone know of a supplier who stocks VHS cassette shells (no tape,
just the housing)? I would like to talk my library into getting a small
supply for repair purposes. A quick check on the internet for suppliers
didn't help.

Thanks,

Chris McN

Chris McNevins
University Library Assistant II
University of Connecticut
Homer Babbidge Library
Collections Services / Acquisitions-Monographs
369 Fairfield Rd. Unit 2005AM
Storrs, CT 06269-2005

phone: 860-486-3842
fax: 860-486-6493