[Videolib] 1. Re: Dual sided DVD security

Lorraine (llklok@hkucc.hku.hk)
Fri, 3 Sep 2004 09:40:26 +0800

3M H1 is the security "ring" for dual sided DVDs and we in HK are using it
for our double sided DVDs now. They are still supplying this. Contact your
local 3M agent for details. Whether it is good or not, time will tell.

Regards
Lorraine Lok
AV & Reserve Collection Librarian
University of Hong Kong Libraries
Pokfulam Road
Hong Kong

-----Original Message-----
From: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Nanette Sweetser
Sent: Friday, September 03, 2004 7:26 AM
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] 1. Re: Dual sided DVD security

Hi again
Does anyone have a security solution for dual sided DVD security other
than security cases? (not the preferred solution here because the
unlocking device " takes up too much room on the Loans desk") Is there
a hub tattle strip of some sort available? 3M used to market one but its
not available here any longer.
Cheers
Nan

Nan Sweetser e-mail:
<nsweetse@usc.edu.au>
Acquisitions & Cataloguing Librarian Tel: 07-5430-2812
University of the Sunshine Coast Library Fax: 07-5430-2810
Maroochydore D.C. Qld 4558
Web: <www.usc.edu.au>