[Videolib] New Releases from the Cinema Guild -Middle

Jonathan Miller (jmiller@frif.com)
Thu, 02 Sep 2004 18:11:44 -0400

Dear Peter

I am able to sell you THE JUNCTION and GENERATION X SADDAM but not the
other two:
The Bombing & Twenty Years old in the ME you must contact Doc & Co in
Paris: www.doc-co.com
Al Jazeera is ARTE France Distribution (Paris office of ARTE)
We charge $15 per tape for international air mail shipping.
Do you pay by credit card or how do you want to do it?
I doubt we will lower our prices this much on an ongoing basis, but I am
happy to extend my test offer to you in this case.
Best for now
Sincerely,

Jonathan Miller

PS and aren't you really quite a large institution, equivalent to a State
(regional) institution in the US and not really a local pl ni the US sense
? (tho of course i understand Berlin is both)

maybe you buy multiple copies? (if you did I could consider lower prices
per unit, too)

Jonathan Miller, President
First Run/Icarus Films, Inc.
32 Court Street, 21st Floor