[Videolib] DVD Security Cases

Gerald A. Notaro (notaro@bayflash.stpt.usf.edu)
Thu, 2 Sep 2004 12:37:50 -0400 (EDT)

Demco. And to reply to another post, if the Kwik Kases do not set off your
gate alarm, then they gate needs to be adjusted. It is a very simple thing
to do. We can't set up systems to respond to hammer wielding patrons, but
for the norm. Do your police really expect a plastic cases not to crack
under such pressure? I think putting all of our DVD's and CD's in
circulation would cause undo staff time and stress. And no loss prevention
system is fool proof. They are all a compromise.

Jerry Notaro, Media Librarian
USF St. Petersburg