[Videolib] experimental films of Kenneth Macpherson

Fri, 27 Aug 2004 14:50:31 -0500

Eric,

Too bad you are not in the UK, you could actually watch digitized
excerpts from Borderline according to the British Film Institute.

http://www.screenonline.org.uk/people/id/528668/

-----Original Message-----
From: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Delin, Peter
Sent: Friday, August 27, 2004 1:34 PM
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] experimental films of Kenneth Macpherson

Dear Eric,

according to this entry
http://cinovid.org/title/9009
MOMA should own a copy of Wing Beat (1927), but it's not in their online
collection database. You might contact them and ask if available.
http://www.moma.org/collection/depts/film_media/index.html

With kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat
Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin http://www.zlb.de/index.html