[Videolib] the experimental films of Kenneth Macpherson and

Fri, 27 Aug 2004 14:43:41 -0500

Eric,

According to Phyllis Klotman's "Frame by Frame" book, Borderline is also
available at MoMA. However, I can't imagine that these rare prints would
travel the country without being accompanied by an archivist or MoMA
representative.

(212) 708-9400
info@moma.org

Address/directions

MoMA QNS | P.S.1

Monique Threatt

-----Original Message-----
From: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Paul, Eric
Sent: Friday, August 27, 2004 12:43 PM
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] the experimental films of Kenneth Macpherson and
WinifredBryher

Dear Videolib Subscribers:

I am looking for assistance in finding the experimental films of Kenneth
Macpherson and Winifred Bryher (Macpherson's wife)-- Wing Beat (1927),
Foothills (1928), Monkey's Moon (1929) and Borderline (1930). My
research suggests that only Borderline is extant, however I have not
found where to obtain it. I am interested in any excerpts if the other
three that seem unnavailable.
Thank you!

Eric Paul

Eric J. Paul
Media Assistant
J. Spencer and Patricia Standish Library
Siena College
515 Loudon Rd.
Loudonville, NY 12211
(518)782-6741