[Videolib] Film search "Capriccio Espagnol" ballet

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Thu, 26 Aug 2004 17:07:55 +0200

Dear Marilyn,

according to this entry Dance Films Association still offers this title,
also on video:
http://www.dancefilmsassn.org/search/detail.asp?filmIndex=240
Otherwise, not available elsewhere. There are some other videorecordings
of Capriccio Espagnol in the NYPL Dance Collection catalogue (donations
from choreographers etc.)
http://catnyp.nypl.org/search~b1o1c1i1p1r1a1

With kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat