[Videolib] Video worth

Tom Boghossian (tboghosn@calarts.edu)
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 10:49:06 -0700

I have been maintaining the collection at THE CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE OF THE
ARTS for 19 years.
I still have old Beta maxes in the collection. Some things are just never
released.
By the way, I have a massive collection on BETA and Laserdisc at home which
the DVD market has not touched in the classics market.

Tom Boghossian
Film Services Manager