[Videolib] media collection and electronic reserves

Mon, 23 Aug 2004 09:37:51 -0700

The Teach Act allows digital transmission of video in the course of
SYNCHRONOUS (i.e. face-to-face) teaching of distance ed courses...not the
type of use you're contemplating. Reserve use of copyrighted video most
certainly requires securing permissions and/or licenses.

gary handman