[Videolib] Re: DVD security packaging

Jerry Notaro (notaro@stpt.usf.edu)
Mon, 23 Aug 2004 10:24:29 -0400

Even in the early days of putting strips and Mylar covers that 3M was trying
to sell us for cd's I was suspicious. When DVD's first came out the one
thing library literature stressed was how much more delicate they were than
cd's. We have been using Kwik Kases and have been very happy with them. They
have paid for themselves over many times in terms of no losses or non-plays.

Jerry Notaro, Media Librarian
University of South Florida St. Petersburg