[Videolib] Re: promotional copies

Mon, 16 Aug 2004 16:06:32 -0500

Not bad Randy. Does that include the cost of the video or DVD?
=20
So far I have been lucky to keep titles that I do review, and I am
allowed to add them to our media collection. Writing a review for any
type of media format is hard work, and I think it's wrong for even
independents to ask people like Gary to pay a discounted price to keep
them.
=20
Ok, enough of the soap box from this person.

-----Original Message-----
From: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Randy Pitman
Sent: Monday, August 16, 2004 2:57 PM
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] Re: promotional copies
=09
Actually, since my name came up, I should clarify that "Video
Librarian" pays reviewers in the "low two figures," but I'm told that
that is two figures more than many library journals pay reviewers :)
=20
Randy Pitman
Publisher/Editor
Video Librarian
8705 Honeycomb Ct. NW
Seabeck, WA 98380
Tel: (800) 692-2270; Fax: (360) 830-9346
Email: vidlib@videolibrarian.com
Web: www.videolibrarian.com

----- Original Message -----=20