[Videolib] RE: Cop Rock

Fri, 6 Aug 2004 14:32:53 -0500

Hello,

It doesn't look like this series will be released on video or DVD
anytime soon. The TV series ran for only 4 months and was harshly
panned by critics.

Still, it never hurts to write the production or distribution company
and ask if there are plans to release it to home video.

The company credits are listed on the imdb database at www.imdb.com

Good luck, and don't give up hope.

Monique Threatt
IUB Media

-----Original Message-----
From: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Ben
Achtenberg
Sent: Friday, August 06, 2004 1:24 PM
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] RE: Cop Rock

This is personal, not business, but I couldn't think of a better place
check:

I have been promised MANY brownie points if I can help a friend find
early
episodes of "Cop Rock" on video. Anybody know if these have ever been
officially or otherwise released on tape or DVD?

I'll be out of town for a couple of weeks but, knowing this group, I'm
guessing that someone will have solved my problem by the time I get
back.

Thanks in advance.

Ben Achtenberg
Fanlight Productions

Ben Achtenberg / Fanlight Productions
4196 Washington Street, Boston, MA 02131
(617) 469-4999 Fax: (617) 469-3379
Email: Ben@Fanlight.com