[Videolib] special needs patient videos?

Thu, 5 Aug 2004 12:12:02 -0500

Hi Debbie,

Have you visited the Fanlight Productions website? I think they are one
of the top resources on health care issues.
http://www.fanlight.com/catalog/films/411_tck.shtml

I hope this helps.

Monique Threatt
IUB Media

-----Original Message-----
From: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Debra Oswald
Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2004 10:53 AM
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] special needs patient videos?

Can anyone recommend a video series designed to teach health care
workers
how to interact with patients with various disabilities or disorders?
Ideally, each video would be about 15-20 minutes long and would cover
topics such as blindness, epilepsy, parkinson's, etc. I'm looking for
something that would show our dental hygiene students how to provide
assistance to clients with special needs in an office setting.

Any recommendations on titles? Any recommendations on where to look for
this type of thing?

Thanks in advance for your help!
Debra

Debra Oswald, MLS