[Videolib] my friend ivan lapshin

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Fri, 30 Jul 2004 16:26:31 +0200

Dear Arlene,

we have bought this title from a Russian video dealer (VHS/PAL) without
any subtitles. As far as I see it's no longer available on video and has
been not yet published on DVD (from RUSCICO either). I've checked
several dealers for Russian videos in Europe and in the US.

With kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat
Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin
http://www.zlb.de/index.html