[Videolib] DVD-R inquiry

Brigid Duffy (bduffy@sfsu.edu)
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 12:44:12 -0700

We would rather DVD - in fact, unless the requesting faculty specifies
VHS, we will get the DVD-R.

We have also made DVD-Rs and although there are some problems playing
them on older machines, they still seem to be the way to go, rather
than VHS.

Brigid Duffy
Audio Visual/ITV Center
San Francisco State University