[Videolib] DVD-R inquiry

Tom Boghossian (tboghosn@calarts.edu)
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 11:18:31 -0700

Hi there
I. I have been doing acquisitions for the California Institute of the Arts
for 18 yrs.
I have also been transferring our source material of Showcase reels to DVD
-R's. I'm very curious to know what the life status might be on these
transfers. Remember, these are being used a lot more in classes with
searching etc. sometimes I see them have drop outs and not sure this is
from over use or negligence.
Thanks

Tom Boghossian
Film Services Manager