[Videolib] Au Hasard Balthazar / Riget II

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 14:52:07 +0200

Dear Meghann,

here is a comparison between the two versions you have mentioned

The Danish version from Zentropa (Von Trier's own film production
company!) is available via these mail order shops in Denmark (Region

In August there will be published a 4-disc version im the UK probably
with a different sound format (no Danish languange, but English DD 5.1)

With kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat
Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin