[Videolib] Au Hasard Balthazar / Riget II

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 14:52:07 +0200

Dear Meghann,

here is a comparison between the two versions you have mentioned
http://207.136.67.23/film/dvdcompare/kingdom.htm

The Danish version from Zentropa (Von Trier's own film production
company!) is available via these mail order shops in Denmark (Region
2/PAL)
http://www.laserdisken.dk/html/visvare.dna?vare=1059164954562914
http://www.dvdoo.com/dvdoo/film.asp?Command=5686

In August there will be published a 4-disc version im the UK probably
with a different sound format (no Danish languange, but English DD 5.1)
http://www.sendit.com/video/item/7000000091563

With kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat
Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin