[Videolib] Film source? See Jane Run, & Getting Where We've Got

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 17:05:03 +0200

Dear Marilyn,

if you haven't found the second title yet, here is some information: It
has an ISBN number and is distributed via bookshops. It's called
hardcover but apparently it's the video
http://www.allbookstores.com/book/0292777558

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0292777558/qid=1090508430/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/104-7923274-5871918?v=glance&s=books

Getting where we've got to be
the story of women in the Texas legislature.
Nancy Baker Jones; Ruthe Winegarten
[San Antonio, Tex.] :; University of Texas at San Antonio,
Year: 2000
ISBN: 0292777558
"Production coordinated by Center for the Study of Women and Gender, The
University of Texas, San Antonio." (from WorldCat)

With kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat
Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin
http://www.zlb.de/index.html