[Videolib] Film source? See Jane Run, & Getting Where We've Got

Val Gangwer (vgangwer@mbc.edu)
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 09:44:21 -0400

I don't know about the second title, but we have 'See Jane Run', copyright
1996 from Banner Productions, Inc., P.O. Box 6595, New York, NY 10128. I
could not make it pop on a web search, but hopefully you can still find
them.
Val

Valerie Gangwer
Director of Audiovisual Services
Mary Baldwin College
From: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Marilyn Huntley
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2004 3:24 PM
To: Videolib
Subject: [Videolib] Film source? See Jane Run, & Getting Where We've Got to
Be

Does any know of a source for one or both of these documentaries about
women and candidacy/public office in the U.S.?

See Jane Run
and
Getting Where We've Got to Be

Thanks in advance for any information you can send me.
Marilyn Huntley

Marilyn B. Huntley, Audiovisual Assistant:
Film scheduling, rentals/licensing & previews
A-V Classroom Services, 408 C. A. Johnson Hall
Hamilton College, 198 College Hill Rd., Clinton, NY 13323
Phone 315-859-4120; Fax 315-859-4687
e-mail mhuntley@hamilton.edu