[Videolib] Policy for ordering PAL format?

Gail Fedak (gfedak@mtsu.edu)
Fri, 16 Jul 2004 14:02:37 -0500

Gary,
When you have asked the "folks on campus who do classrooms" to buy the =
right equipment, what types of responses did they give to justify their =
reluctance or refusal? What types of arguments have you used to counter =
these responses, and to what do you attribute their reluctance? Our =
Information Technology folks are responsible for classroom equipment, =
and they have often seemed less than happy to get outside input about =
their decisions in this regard.
Thanks,
Gail B. Fedak
Manager, Instructional Media Resources