[Videolib] Film Movement

Meghann R Matwichuk (mtwchk@UDel.Edu)
Thu, 15 Jul 2004 16:44:36 -0400 (EDT)

Just a note on the Film Movement series from Recorded Books re: Becky's
comment:

"It works out to be about $30 per title, which is a pretty decent price.
They all come with public performance rights."

There must be different pricing structures for public and academic
libraries, as I was quoted $110/month. Considering the PPR, however, I'd
still consider this a fair price.

Best,

Meghann R. Matwichuk
Instructional Media Department