[Videolib] Film Movement

Tatar, Becky (bltata@aurora.lib.il.us)
Thu, 15 Jul 2004 14:38:40 -0500

E-mail: bltata@aurora.lib.il.us

-----Original Message-----
From: Hansen, Elizabeth H. (Information Services)
[mailto:ehhan@conncoll.edu]
Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2004 12:55 PM
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] Film Movement

All,

Is anyone out there subscribing to the Film Movement program through
Recorded Books? Or could you provide any information related to this?

It looks promising, but I could use your advice!

Many thanks,

Beth

Beth Hansen, Director, Research Support & Instruction

Shain Library, Connecticut College

270 Mohegan Ave.

New London, CT 06320-4196

(860) 439-2681 ; fax (860) 439-2871