[Videolib] Policy for ordering PAL format?

Thu, 15 Jul 2004 12:26:31 -0700

we buy em'

Deal is, in this global, hot-wired world, it makes sense to buy what's
available, what's good, what's useful, rather than fret too much about the
package. You want Lacomb Lucien? PAL's the only way you're gonna get it,
at present. The biggest issue, as I see it, faces those of us who don't
control classroom technologies. I can build whatever field of dreams I
want in my own shop, but it's a pretty tough go convincing the folks on
campus who "do" classrooms to buy the right stuff to show the materials I'm
buying.

gary handman

At 02:08 PM 7/15/2004 -0400, you wrote:
>Interested in college and university library policies regarding the
>purchase of PAL format videos?
>Thanks

UC Berkeley

****