[Videolib] Film Movement

Cecilia Cygnar (ccygnar@nileslibrary.org)
Thu, 15 Jul 2004 14:05:33 -0500

I subscribe to the Film Movement offered through Recorded Books. We've
had it since the beginning of 2004 and so far it's worked out fine. The
movies do come promptly every month and are titles that have a lot of
buzz in the independent film community. The January and February titles
have circulated 16 and 14 times, respectively. Here are the movies we
got this year:

June - Man of the Year

May - Rage in Placid Lake=20

April - O Caminho das Nuvens (Middle of the World)=20

March - Raja=20

February - Carol's Journey (El Viaje de Carol)=20

January - Fu Lu Shou (Long Life, Happiness and Prosperity)

=20

Thanks,=20

Cecilia Cygnar

Niles Public Library